[NIFL-HEALTH:4079] New Jersey Conference on Health Literacy

From: Linda S. Potter (lspotter@att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 18:36:30 EDT

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:36:30 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Linda S. Potter" <lspotter@att.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4079] New Jersey Conference on Health Literacy

Dear Listserve Members:

This announcement really is directly relevant only to those of you who live
or work in New Jersey but I would like to let you know that the NJ Public
Health Association, the New Jersey Society for Public Health Education,
UMDNJ-School of Public Health, and the Literacy Volunteers of America-NJ are
convening the state's first meeting on health literacy. It will be held at
the Rutgers-Piscataway campus on October 7, 2003, 8:30-4:15.

For more information and registration, go to www.njpha.org.  If you do live
or work in the nation's most densely populated and one of its most
culturally diverse states, I hope you will be able to attend--not only to
learn from others but to share your own experience in the field.  And, if
you would like, please contact me directly at any time.

Best wishes,
Linda Potter
Conference Chair

Linda S. Potter, DrPH