[NIFL-HEALTH:4031] HMO Member Handbook

From: Dean Bond (DBond@nhpri.org)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 12:35:25 EDT

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:35:25 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Dean Bond" <DBond@nhpri.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4031] HMO Member Handbook

We (Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island) are thinking about producing a VHS version of our member handbook. We are looking for examples - other HMOs (Medicaid) that have done similar projects. If anyone knows of an HMO that has produced such a video, please contact me at dbond@nhpri.org  Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This electronic mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules, or regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please contact Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island immediately at (401) 459-6000.