[NIFL-HEALTH:4012] Re: health literacy scales

From: Faitha Clark (dclark@thereadingpeople.org)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:34:16 EDT

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:34:16 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Faitha Clark" <dclark@thereadingpeople.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4012] Re: health literacy scales

Hi. The "Bader Reading and Language Inventory" is a wonderful, inexpensive assessment tool. It is published by Merrill-Prentice-Hall and is in its 4th edition. It might be more than you want. It can test all the way down past pre-primer. It can also be used for ESL. Once purchased, it may be photocopied forever.
Di