[NIFL-HEALTH:3952] RE: Pediatric Literacy Initiatives

From: Debbie Yoho (dwyoho@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 09:50:01 EST

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:50:01 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Debbie Yoho" <dwyoho@earthlink.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:3952] RE: Pediatric Literacy Initiatives

Christina:  I am sure you did not mean to post this message to the entire
list. Please forgive this gentle reminder, posted to the entire list
(because there seems to be a rash of personal messages lately) that any
time you hit "reply" to a healthlit message your response goes to over 500
people.  When responding to one person only, type in that person's email
into the "To" box.  Many thanks, Debbie Yoho, moderator