[NIFL-HEALTH:3925] Focus on Basics

From: Debbie Yoho (dwyoho@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 20:48:32 EST

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:48:32 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Debbie Yoho" <dwyoho@earthlink.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:3925] Focus on Basics

Cross posted to multiple NIFL lists at the request of Barb Garner.

Deborah W. Yoho
Co-moderator, NIFL-Health Listserv
President, SC Adult Literacy Educators
Executive Director, Greater Columbia Literacy Council
2728 Devine Street,  Columbia, SC  29205
803-765-2555   Fax  803-779-8417   dwyoho@earthlink.net