[NIFL-HEALTH:3914] Re: Need your help

From: Lisa Bernstein (lisa.expect@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 14:22:49 EST

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:22:49 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lisa Bernstein" <lisa.expect@verizon.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:3914] Re: Need your help

Hi there -
I'm looking for a document literacy curriculum that could be used in a
waiting room, specifically prenatal clinics, this curriculum would give
a health educator or a literacy tutor tools to help parents know what to
expect when looking at medical forms, and gives them some simple
strategies for filling out the forms.  It would be great if they then
had a "generic intake form" to take away with them to use when filling
out the myriad of forms that comes with new parenthood.

Does anyone have anything like it or know of someone who has developed
something like it?  I really don't want to have to write it myself!
Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Bernstein
Executive Director