[NIFL-HEALTH:3856] Re: library resources

From: Debbie Yoho (dwyoho@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 09:53:19 EST

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:53:19 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Debbie Yoho" <dwyoho@earthlink.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:3856] Re: library resources

Charles:  Thank you for introducing yourself and telling a little about
your project.  This is the kind of sharing that enriches the list. Regards,
Debbie

Deborah W. Yoho
Co-moderator, NIFL-Health Listserv
President, SC Adult Literacy Educators
Executive Director, Greater Columbia Literacy Council
2728 Devine Street,  Columbia, SC  29205
803-765-2555   Fax  803-779-8417   dwyoho@earthlink.net

Action
> Research model. I would welcome any comments and resources. If you're
> interested, you can read about our project at www.health.mb.literacy.ca
>
> Charles Moody,
> Literacy Partners of Manitoba
>

> At 06:09 PM 1/7/03 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hello Lisa,
> >    Thought that I would respond directly to you instead of the whole
> > list.  The Institute for Healthcare Advancement publishes a wonderful
> > series for Health Literacy and they are available in multiple
languages.
> > The series is entitled "What to do for Health." You can find out more
> > about their series by going to their website.  www.iha4health.org
Hope
> > this helps!
> >
> >Paula Miller
> >

> >Lisa Pierce wrote:
> >
> >>Hello.  The email [NIFL-HEALTH:3847] Oral Communication with
Low-Literate