[NIFL-HEALTH:3855] RE: library resources

From: Debbie Yoho (dwyoho@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 09:52:03 EST

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:52:03 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Debbie Yoho" <dwyoho@earthlink.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:3855] RE: library resources

Lisa, it would be worth your time to check out World Education's Compendium
of Health Literacy Resources.  Go to www.worlded.org and follow your nose.
There is much addtional health lit info there too.  Debbie

Deborah W. Yoho
Co-moderator, NIFL-Health Listserv
President, SC Adult Literacy Educators
Executive Director, Greater Columbia Literacy Council
2728 Devine Street,  Columbia, SC  29205
803-765-2555   Fax  803-779-8417   dwyoho@earthlink.net