[NIFL-ESL:11028] RE: English for Construction workers

From: Lynne Wilkins (lwilkins@mills.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 22:34:31 EDT

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 22:34:31 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Lynne Wilkins <lwilkins@mills.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:11028] RE: English for Construction workers

Hello all,

What a coincidence! We also need to create VESL construction curriculum
for a pilot program that will expand to a larger better funded project
within 2 years. Please share with us. Thanks.
--
Lynne Wilkins, Associate Director for Programs
English Center for International Women at Mills College

Quoting janeaddeo@comcast.net: