[NIFL-ESL:10919] CAAL paper on building entry-level healthcare career ladders

From: Gail Spangenberg (gspangenberg@caalusa.org)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 14:28:00 EDT

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:28:00 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Gail Spangenberg <gspangenberg@caalusa.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10919] CAAL paper on building entry-level healthcare career ladders

Colleagues,

Forrest Chisman and I have put together a discussion paper (78
pages), titled TO REACH THE FIRST RUNG AND HIGHER, on the subject of
building healthcare career ladder opportunities for low-skilled,
disadvantaged adults. It was posted on the CAAL web site today and is
being distributed to the adult education/ literacy, community
college, and other groups. You can get a personal PDF copy by going
to www.caalusa.org, and clicking on the first title under general
publications in the left column of the home page. I regret that I
can't provide a direct link to actual PDF file --NIFL listservs don't
permit e-mails with attachments or activated web site addresses.

I hope this note finds you all well and gearing up for a delightful
summer season.

--
Gail Spangenberg
President