[NIFL-ESL:10819] New Web address for NCSALL

From: Lynda Terrill (lterrill@cal.org)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 16:17:46 EDT

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:17:46 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lynda Terrill" <lterrill@cal.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10819] New Web address for NCSALL

Dear listers,

NCSALL has a new Web address.  Please see the information below.

Lynda Terrill
lterrill@cal.org

NCSALL's Web site has moved!  We can now be found at:

www.ncsall.net

Please update your bookmarks!

In addition to a new address, NCSALL's site features a new design, with
a spiffed up look and more effective navigational tools.  It should now
be easier than ever to find the NCSALL resource you need!

Please forward this to anyone you know who uses (or may want to use)
NCSALL resources!  As before, the vast majority of NCSALL resources can
be downloaded for free from our new site.

We'd also welcome any comments or questions about the new site.
Please send them to:

ncsall@worlded.org

Thank you!

NCSALL Dissemination Team