[NIFL-ESL:10808] Re: LINCS Grants and Funding Resources: ESL

From: Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP (deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 22:59:27 EST

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:59:27 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP" <deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10808] Re: LINCS Grants and Funding Resources: ESL

I was unable to open the national literacy website...IS the link not
working?

DEBORAH JILL CHITESTER M.S.,CCC/SLP
Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist
Second Language, Literacy & Learning Connection, LLC
   -Attaining Success for Second Language Learners-
Web Site: www.SLLLC.org
E-mail: djcslp@slllc.org
732-398-1796(Tel/Fax),  732-642-5118 (cell)
Confidentiality Notice: This transmission may contain information that is
privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein including any
reliance
thereon is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety,