[NIFL-ESL:10792] Re: literacy mats for adults

From: Matthew Scelza (matthewscelza@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 12:37:43 EST

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:37:43 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Matthew Scelza <matthewscelza@gmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10792] Re: literacy mats for adults

Hi,

I'm a bit biased, since I'm the Project Director, but I recommend that
you visit the National Institute For Literacy's ESL Special Collection
at www.eslcollection.org.

We've tried to create a one-stop site for the best materials in ESL.

Peace,
Matthew Scelza

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:00:10 -0500 (EST), Marian Cazabon
<mcazabon@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I've been trying to find some online resources for adult literacy training.
> I have found lots of sites with articles about adult literacy, but nothing
> yet with materials which I might download or adapt. Any suggestions?
> Marian (English and Foreign Languages teacher in the BVI)

Peace,
Matt