[NIFL-ESL:10778] Re: Teaching Somali speakers to read and write in their own language

From: Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP (deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 11:41:21 EST

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:41:21 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Deborah J.C. MS CCC/SLP" <deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10778] Re: Teaching Somali speakers to read and write in their own language

While doing some research for the development of my own practice, I found
this website www.literacyconnections.org-I think they might be able to help
you. To June Crawford..I look forward to receiving the info you spoke of the
other day.

DEBORAH JILL CHITESTER M.S.,CCC/SLP
BILINGUAL SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
CERTIFIED  ACCENT MODIFICATION
Web Site   www.SLLLC.org
E-mail: deb_bil_slp@yahoo.com
732-398-1796(Tel/Fax),  732-642-5118 (cell)
Confidentiality Notice:This transmission may contain information that is
privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution, or use of the information contained herein including any
reliance
thereon is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety,