NASA Office of Inspector General (OIG)
Reports and Other Publications
[Reports and Summaries by Office |
Congressional Testimony |
Reports and Summaries by OIG Office:
- Strategic Plan Results Report, FY 2008, 341k
- Semiannual Reports to Congress (FY 2000-2008)
- Most Serious Management and Performance Challenges (FY 2000-2008)
- Audits of NASA's Financial Statements (FY 2000-2008)
Congressional Testimony (1999 to Present):
- Senate and House, June 7, 2007, Oversight Review of the Investigation of the NASA Inspector General.
- House, October 27, 2005 , "Financial Management at NASA: Challenges and Next Steps"
- House, May 19, 2004 , "NASA Financial Management"
- House, June 24, 2003 , "Cyber Security: The Status of Information Security and the Effects of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) at NASA"
- House, March 20, 2002 , "NASA Financial Management Issues"
- Senate, September 12, 2001 , "How Safe is Our Critical Infrastructure"
- House, April 4, 2001 , "NASA's Management of the International Space Station Program" (Word)
- House, March 15, 2001, "Key Management Issues at NASA"
- Senate, May 2, 2000, "Federal Employee Recruiting and Retention Incentives"
- House, March 16, 2000, "FY 2001 Budget Request for Human Space Flight"
- Senate, March 2, 2000, "S. 1993, the Government Information Security Act of 1999"
- Senate, April 29, 1999, "FY 2000 NASA Budget Request"
- Closeout Inquiry of $39.5 Million Contract Modification Award to Lockheed Martin Space Systems, New Orleans
- Lost and Stolen Laptop Computers
- Report on the External Quality Control Review of the NASA OIG Audit Organization
- NASA OIG Strategic Plan FY 2005
- Handling Disagreement with Superiors' Decisions and Whistleblowing , by Robert W. Cobb (10/27/2004)
- Observations on the Independence of the Columbia Accident Investigation Board (15 AUG 2003).
- Summary of Space Shuttle/Safety-Related Products from the NASA Office of Inspector General (02/26/2003)
- Role of the NASA IG in Response to the Columbia Incident (02/06/2003)
- Hazardous Materials at Contractor Facilities
- Letter to Hon. F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. , re: OIG Review of NASA's Proposed Sole Source Procurement to the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) For Services in Support of NASA's Sun-Earth Connection Theme (SEC). (23 JUN 2000)
- Letter to Hon. F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. , re: OIG Review of Allegations of Misconduct during Testing of the Mars Polar Lander (MPL) (5 JUN 2000)
- Letter to Hon. F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. , re: OIG Review of NASA's Decision to Reject NASA Watch's Application for Press Accreditation (4 FEB 2000)
- Letter to Hon. George R. Nethercutt, Jr. , re: NASA's Compliance With Language in Conference Report 106-379 Concerning the Triana Project (22 DEC 1999)