Online Guide to Quitting
Thinking About Quitting
Reasons for Quitting
Here are some examples of reasons to quit:
- I will feel healthier right away.
- I will have more energy and better focus.
- My senses of smell and taste will be better.
- I will have whiter teeth and fresher breath.
- I will cough less and breathe better.
- I will be healthier the rest of my life.
- I will lower my risk for cancer, heart attacks, strokes, early death, cataracts, and skin wrinkling.
- I will make my partner, friends, family, kids, grandchildren, and coworkers proud of me.
- I will be proud of myself.
- I will feel more in control of my life.
- I will be a better role model for others.
- I will have more money to spend.
- I won't have to worry: "When will I get to smoke next?" or "What do I do when I'm in a smoke-free place?"
Use this online quiz to keep track of your reasons for quitting.