Registration is a one-time process and is required for any grantor agency representative who wishes to post opportunity synopses, application packages or use the grantor system on Grants.gov.
To Become a Grantor Agency User:
Once you have successfully completed these registration steps you are now able to login to Grants.gov and have full use of the system. View the Grantor Registration User Guide for step-by-step instructions to register. For more information about grantor functionality within the system, see the Grantor User Guide .
- You will need your agency's enrollment code to complete the registration process. If you do not know this information, contact the Super User designated as your Agency Point of Contact .
- Click the “Get Registered” button below.
- Next complete your profile page.
- Create a secret question/secret answer.
- And create a username/password.
If you need further assistance with the registration process, please contact your Grants.gov Program Advisor . These Program Advisors are assigned to specific federal agencies and are available to help you with any questions you may have.