Question: How can I get my library listed on the MedlinePlus libraries page?
- Libraries in the U.S. who are members of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) may choose to be listed as a Consumer Health Library in MedlinePlus (with the exception of organizations exempted from this policy by their Regional Medical Library). Membership may be at the Full or Affiliate level (For membership information, contact your RML at http://www.nnlm.gov/about/membership). Questions can be sent to your regional RML coordinator via the Contact Your RML form or by calling 1-800-338-7657 in the United States.
- If your library is a DOCLINE member, please see the DOCLINE FAQ on how to list your library at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/services/doc_cons_health_lib.html
- If your library is not a DOCLINE member, please contact your Regional Medical Library at Regional Medical Library at http://nnlm.gov/ or (800) 338-7657 or
- Libraries in Canada should call the Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (CISTI) at 1-800-668-1222.
- Mexican libraries should call the Houston Academy of Medicine Texas Medical Center Library at 1-713-799-7880 or send them an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Other libraries should contact NLM via the Contact DOCLINE form or by calling 1-888-FINDNLM in the US or 301-594-5983 internationally.
Return to the list of MedlinePlus FAQs