Skip Navigation

Talk to Your Doctor about Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm

If you are a man age 65 to 75 and have ever smoked, talk with your doctor about abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA).
If an AAA is found early, it can be treated to stop it from bursting.
Make changes to lower your risk of AAA, like quitting smoking and eating a low- fat, low-cholesterol diet.
photo of a middle-aged man

Content Review

Start Today: Small Steps

Find additional resources from