- An integrated team of partner agencies and organizations that perform
Disaster Management activities will focus on providing information
and services relating to the four pillars of all-hazards disaster
management: preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation.
- GovBenefits.gov is a partnership of Federal agencies with a shared
vision - to provide improved, personalized access to government assistance
- GovSales is a product of the Federal Asset Sales initiative, which is one of the President’s Expanding Electronic Government initiatives, and it is one of the five E-Government initiatives managed by GSA. Its mission is to create a secure, efficient, and effective online e-marketplace that will serve as a single-point for the public to find and buy federal assets.
- Grants.gov allows organizations to electronically find and apply
for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making
agencies. Grants.gov is THE single access point for over 1000 grant
programs offered by the 26 Federal grant-making agencies. The US Department
of Health and Human Services is the managing partner for Grants.gov.
- The official
government Web site for information on pandemic
flu and avian influenza.
- Recovery.gov is a website that lets you, the taxpayer, figure out where the money from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is going.
- On this site, you can find, view, and submit comments on all Federal
Register rulemaking documents. Selected Agencies have posted Federal
Register rulemaking materials on this site.