To ALL vendors registered in CCR
Contact information can be found at the bottom of this message.
SUBJECT: OFFICIAL Notice - Name and Address Information in CCR validated with Dun & Bradstreet (D&B)
Dear CCR Registrant,
At the end of July 2006, a policy change to CCR name and address information took effect.
As part of our ongoing effort to provide standard, accurate data, CCR will obtain the following data fields from D&B: Legal Business Name, Doing Business Name (DBA), Physical Address, Postal Code/ Zip+4. Registrants will not be able to enter/modify these fields in CCR; they will be pre-populated using D&B D-U-N-S record data.
During new registration or when updating a record, the registrant has a choice to accept or reject the information provided from D&B.
If the registrant
- Agrees with the D&B name, DBA, address, postal code/zip+4 data
- The D&B data will be accepted into the CCR registrant record.
- Disagrees with the D&B name, DBA, address, postal code/zip+4 data
- The registrant will need to go to the D&B website http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform to modify the information currently contained in the D&B record before proceeding.
- When D&B confirms the modification has been made, the registrant must then re-visit ccr.gov and 'accept' D&B's changes. Only at this point will the D&B data be accepted into the CCR record.
- NOTE: It may take up to two (2) business days for D&B to send the modified data to CCR. Timeframe may be longer in some countries
If you have difficulty using the above D&B website, contact the D&B Government Helpdesk at:email@example.com
FAQs can be found at:http://www.ccr.gov/FAQ.aspx
CCR Assistance Center: http://www.dlis.dla.mil/cust.asp