Individual Retirement Arrangement (IRA) Resource Guide for Small Business Owners and Individuals CD-ROM
This CD-ROM provides one-stop information about traditional and Roth IRAs and IRA-based retirement plans known as SEP, SIMPLE IRA, SARSEP and Payroll Deduction IRA plans. Sections on how to set up, contribute, invest and distribute are included with information from the IRS, the Securities and Exchange Commission and Social Security Administration. Some of the topics contained on the CD-ROM include:
- Rules for traditional and Roth IRAs as well as SEP, SIMPLE IRA and SARSEP plans
- Investing your IRA
- Publications and forms
- Calculator to provide a ballpark estimate of the amount you will need at retirement
- Video clips, including “man on the street” interviews, on planning for retirement and maintaining your IRA and IRA-funded plan
- Frequently asked questions
- Research material on IRAs
- Links to more retirement plan information on government web sites
Note: Please check the online version of the CD-ROM for new IRA information which has not yet been added to the product you are ordering.
Order by Phone
To order this CD-ROM by phone,
- contact the IRS Forms Distribution Center at 1-800-829-3676.
- select option 2, Placing an Order for Forms & Publications.
- when prompted, request Publication 4395.
Operators are available Monday-Friday, 7am-11pm; otherwise the automated menu will process your order.
Please check the item that you are ordering and press the "Add to Cart" button:
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: April 07, 2009