1. Choose the item that does NOT belong in your
Disaster Supply Kit
2. What does the term "non-perishable food" mean?
It doesn't taste good
It can last a long time without being refrigerated
It doesn't have chocolate chips
3. True or false: Only some families need to have Disaster Supply Kit and Family Disaster Plan?
4. How many times a year should you change the batteries in your smoke detector?
5. What does the term "mitigation" mean?
Take legal action
Take actions that will reduce the risk of your home being damaged by disaster
To drop a fly ball in the third inning
A form of algebra
6. When you are told to evacuate, what should you do with your pet?
Take it with you
Leave it at home
7. True or false: Every state in the country is at risk for some kind of disaster.
8. If you are in a disaster, what can you do to feel better?
Hide in bed
Take a bath
Draw pictures, write about it, talk to your parents and help out with chores