Grants and Funding
NCCAM Funding Opportunities
- NCCAM and the Recovery Act
- Academic Research Enhancement Award (R15)
- New Faculty Recruitment at Biomedical Research Core Centers (P30)
- Translational Tools for Clinical Studies (SBIR)
- NIH Challenge Grants
Get the facts about NCCAM research and training grants
Important information and procedures for investigators who already have grants.
Lists of research and training grants funded for both new and ongoing research, with links to abstracts.
How we prioritize areas of research and consider budget when awarding funds.
Explains award mechanisms used to get research funding.
- General Award Mechanisms
- Exploratory/Developmental Grants (R21)
- Small Business Research Grant Program (SBIR)
Links to policies, writing tips, deadlines, forms, and more.
- Who can apply for funding
- Grant-writing advice and sample applications
- Deadlines (application receipt dates)
- Contact NCCAM staff to discuss proposed research
Designed to promote diversity and support research experience for CAM practitioners.