Date:   Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:10:55 -0500
Sender:   CAREWare <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Gabrielle Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   ADAP/APA Dispensing Report

I would greatly appreciate anyone using APA module of CAREWare to give me some guidances on the best ways to enter services into the Dbase. We have about 6,000 clients enrolled in our ADAP program and every month we receive a dispensing report develop in MS Excel of all our clients from our dispenser; then someone has to go to the system and enter those services which is extremely tedious and time consuming. I believe there must be a better way out there to do that. Are you in line with your dispenser as far as using the same database to enter the services or have you developed some program to import or append your data into CAREWare. If so, please let me know what are the tools used to ease the process. Once again any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!