Welcome to the National Cancer Imaging Archive (NCIA). NCIA is a searchable repository of in vivo cancer images that provides the cancer research community, industry, and academia with access to image archives to be used in the development and validation of analytical software tools that support:
- Lesion detection and classification
- Accelerated diagnostic imaging decision
- Quantitative imaging assessment of drug response
NCIA provides access to imaging resources that will improve the use of imaging in today's cancer research and practice by:
- Increasing the efficiency and reproducibility of imaging cancer detection and diagnosis
- Leveraging imaging to provide an objective assessment of therapeutic response
- Ultimately enabling the development of imaging resources that will lead to improved clinical decision support.