- A "Multiple" link will appear on the Hit List screen (in the
PI Name column) to indicate when more than 1 PI is associated with a grant.
- When the user clicks the "Multiple" link on the Hit List screen, a
seperate screen will open with the names of each PI associated with the grant.
The List of PIs screen will display the Grant Number, followed by the name
of each PI, listed alphabetically by Last Name, First Name, and Middle Name.
"Contact" will be included in parenthesis, next to the name of the Contact
PI associated with the grant.
- The Abstract screen (PI Information section) will display the names
of each PI associated with a grant. This list includes columns for the PI's
Name, Email, and Title. For Multi PI grants, "Contact" will be enclosed
in parenthesis, next to the name of the Contact PI associated with the grant.
The PI Information list will be sorted in order of Last Name, First Name,
and Middle Name.
- The IRG pick list on the CRISP Query Form has been updated.
Several hundred additional IRG codes have been added to the list.
- The CRISP Thesaurus web page has been added to the CRISP
web site. The page can be accessed by clicking the Thesaurus link
that has been added to the Query Form. The Thesaurus page opens
in a separate window, so that the Query Form is still available.
- The Thesaurus main index page provides a link to a feedback
form that can be printed and used to submit suggestions about the
- This release consists of major upgrades to the software
that powers the CRISP database and generates the CRISP web page.
This includes a change in the software that processes the text search
on the Query Form and highlighting on the Abstract page.
- Changes to the Query Form:
- The state names in the State pull down list have been arranged
in alphabetical order.
- The Fuzzy and Soundex expansion logic buttons have been removed.
- The version number has changed to a 4 digit number.
- Changes to the CRISP Home Page:
- Links to the HHS and NIH web pages have been added to the bottom
of the screen.
- The icons that exit to the ERA Commons Home Page now go to
the Commons Version 2 Home Page.
- The Basic and Advanced query forms have been combined.
- The advanced search options are immediately available, without
having to go to a different page.
- The "Enter Search Terms", "Global Logic", and "Expansion Logic"
sections have been grouped together for ease of use.
- The basic search functionality is still accessible by simply
accepting the defaults.
- Help text has been added to clarify the use of wildcard searches.
- The PI's email address is available on the abstract page.
- Two new items have been added to the Institutes and Centers pull
- NIBIB - Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- NCMHD - Minority Health & Health Disparities
- Agency and Institute name changes:
- The "Agency for Health Care Policy Research (AHCPR)" has changed
to "Agency for Health Care Research and Quality(AHRQ)" on various pages
on the CRISP website.
- "NIDR - Dental Reasarch" has changed to "NIDR - Dental and Cranicalfacial
Research" on the Institutes and Centers pull down list.
- Several changes have been made to the CRISP on-line help screen:
- The help screen has been modified to reflect the latest changes
the query form.
- The Grant Number section explains the use of the 6 digit serial number.
- Fiscal Year sections have been brought up to date with what is currently
available through the CRISP interface.
- The Release Notes page is new for Version 2.0.
- Current and Historical records are accessible through the same
- Funded records dating back to 1972 are available.