Date:         Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:25:20 EDT
Sender:       "caBIG(TM) CTMS Clinical Trials Best Practices SIG listserv"
From:         "Donna S. Marlatt" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Reviewing the first SOPs

Now that I can open and review the SOP's, I see that these SOPs were developed by the NCI staff? So does that mean anything written by NCI is automatically caBIG-approved? Is that correct in thinking this? I guess I didn't hear in the teleconf that the SOPs were written by NCI staff. Donna ******************** Donna Marlatt Senior Programmer - BioInformatics Clinical Trials Management NCCC-Dartmouth Lebanon, New Hampshire, USA (603) 650-3413 [log in to unmask] ******************************************* Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.