National Commission on Digestive Diseases - COMMISSION MEETING INFORMATION
All meetings were open to the public, and announcements were posted in the Federal Register.
- First Meeting: June 12, 2006, Marriott Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia
- Second Meeting, November 6, 2006, Crystal Gateway Marriott, Arlington, Virginia.
- Third Meeting: June 18 -19, 2007, Sheraton Crystal City, Arlington, Virginia.
- Fourth Meeting: November 19, 2007, Sofitel O’Hare hotel, Rosemont, Illinois.
The main purpose of the meeting was to discuss the final goals for the draft long-range research plan for digestive diseases. Slides of the proposed research goals in each topic area were presented at the meeting and can be accessed below.
- Fifth Meeting: May 16, 2008, Westin San Diego, San Diego, California. Based on discussions at this meeting, the Commission is currently making minor revisions to its draft long-range research plan entitled Opportunities and Challenges in Digestive Diseases Research: Recommendations of the National Commission on Digestive Diseases. The draft research plan incorporating public comments received and approved by the Commission is available here (PDF - 941 KB).
Page last updated: April 02, 2008