Creating/Accessing Your IAR Account
Your SRA/GTA grants you access to use IAR to submit and view critiques for applications in meetings. When this happens, you receive an email informing you of your ability to access IAR. If you do not yet have an IAR account, the email directs you to create a new IAR account. If you already have an IAR account, you are directed to access the NIH eRA Commons Login page.
To create a new account:
- Click the hyperlink in the email to to open the NIH eRA Commons and the Create New Account page.
- In the account form, enter the requested information noting the following:
Click Submit to enter the information. After your account information has been reviewed and authorized, you will receive a notification email containing the URL to the NIH eRA Commons Login page.
- If a field name is followed by an asterisk (*), it is a required field.
- The username has a 6 character minimum and a 20 character maximum.
- Passwords must contain a minimum of six characters. For additional protection, include a combination of letters and numbers.
To access IAR if you already have an IAR account or once you receive the notification email:
- Click the hyperlink in the email to open the NIH eRA Commons Login page.
- Log in.
- Click the IAR tab to open the List of Meetings page (IAR0001).