The action column off of the result set in Status provides the user, based upon their permissions and business rules, with a number of functions which can be performed in the eRA Commons. The following is a list and description of those functions in the eRA Commons:
- eSNAP - For non-competing grant applications, which have been designated as SNAP (Steamlined Non-Competing Application Process), an SO, AO, or PI of the application, may launch and process eSNAP directly from Status without having to go to the eSNAP menu. Note that an SO must have enabled eSNAP for their institution in the Institution Profile module for this link to become available.
- Fellowship/Progress Report - Face page reports for Fellowship and standard non-competing applications.
- NGA - The latest Notice of Grant Award for a particular grant.
- JIT - The Just in Time information of IACUC date, IRB date, Other Support, and Human Subject Education for pending applications. Note that JIT should not be performed unless requested by appropriate NIH staff. Only an SO may submit Just in Time, however, the PI of the application may save the information.
- Extension - For eligible grants, an Extension may be performed once through the Commons without NIH approval.
- Verify Application - For applications submitted electronically, without paper, the SO and PI of the application have the ability to verify the submission prior to it be processed at the NIH.
- Transmittal Sheet - For applications submitted electronically, the SO, AO, or PI of the application may review transmission information associated with the application.