Viewing Grant Status Information and Related Documentation
View status information and related documentation for grant proposals.
- Access the Proposal Search Results page (STA4009) as described in Querying Grant Proposals. A list of proposals with hyperlinked grant numbers is displayed.
- To view grant status information, select the hyperlink for the desired grant number to open the Status Information page (STA4002). This page contains five sections of information:
- Status. Lists a brief message that indicates the current status of the proposal.
- Other Relevant Documents. Provides hyperlinks to related documentation for the grant.
- Status History. Indicates the primary institute or center assignment and provides a history of status messages with their effective dates.
- Application Information. Provides Study Section and Advisory Council information. This section also provides a hyperlink to view roster member details.
- Contacts. Lists the name and contact information for the Scientific Review Administrator (SRA) and the Program Official (PO).
- To view related documentation (when available), click the desired hyperlink in the Other Relevant Documents section of the page. See Understanding Other Relevant Documents to see a list of the various documents that may be available for viewing.