Querying Grant Proposals
Note: All fields for the query information on this page are optional. Use any desired combination of the fields to perform the account query.
- Select Status | Search Proposals to open the Search Proposals page (STA4010).
- Enter the desired query information, noting the following:
- Budget Start Date Between. Used to find proposals with a budget start date equal to or later than the first date and a budget end date equal to or prior to the specified date.
- Grant Number. The unique identification number for the grant. See Understanding Grant Numbers for more information.
- Accession Number. This number identifies submitted applications prior to the assignment of an official NIH grant number.
- Grant Status. Indicates the current status of the proposal. Possible values are Awarded, Pending, Withdrawn, Terminated, Not Funded, Returned, and All.
- Page Size. Indicates the number of records returned per page. The default value is set at 100 records.
- Click Submit to enter the query and open the Proposal Search Results page (STA4009).