Viewing Basic Institution Profile Information
View basic institution profile information as read-only.
- Select Institution Profile | Basic to open the View Institution Profile page (IPF2007).
- This page lists the institution name and contact information, and the Signing Official's name, email, and phone number. Note the following regarding the additional information provided on this page:
- IPF Code. Each institution has an assigned Institution Profile File (IPF) code number.
- Preferred Institution Name. The name of the organization specified by the institution for use in the NIH eRA Commons. This may differ from the official institution name.
- NGA Email. Email address to which electronic Notices of Grant Awards (NGAs) are sent.
- Policy Announcements and Notifications Email Address. Email address used for institutional notifications such as grant reminders, NIH eRA Commons system notifications, and other directed institutional emails.
- DUNS Number. Dun & Bradstreet identification number for the organization.
- Indirect Cost Negotiator. Name of the agent who negotiated the most recent indirect cost agreement.
- Most Recent Date of Negotiation. Date on which most recent indirect cost agreement was negotiated.
- Human Subjects Assurance Number. Number assigned to certify that human subject assurance has been obtained.
- Animal Welfare Assurance Number. Number assigned to certify that animal welfare assurance has been obtained.
- Type of Organization. The type of organization (for example, an institution of higher education, an independent hospital, a research organization, etc.).
- Type of Organization. If the institution type above is listed as "other," this field provides the details.
- Ownership Control. The governing body/organization of the institution.
- eSNAP Institution Self Registration. This facility allows a Signing Official to enable or disable eSNAP for their entire institution. An institution’s existing capability is listed with the option to change that designation.