Viewing Institution Usage
Extramural Administrators can view the Institution Usage page (in read-only format) which displays a general summary of how their institution uses the NIH eRA Commons and provides a detailed list of usage at the account level.
The usage summary at the institution level includes:
- Institution Profile Code. The unique Institution Profile File (IPF) code number assigned to the institution.
- Institution Name. The name of the institution.
- Total Number of Accounts. The total number of accounts that the institution has obtained.
- Total Number of Logins. The total number of logins for the institution.
The detailed usage list includes:
- Name. The account holder first, middle, and last name.
- User Name. The unique account name assigned to the user.
- Role(s). The roles assigned to the user account.
- Total Number of Logins. The total number of logins for the user account.
- Last Login Date. The date of the last login for the user.
- Select Institution Profile | Institution Usage to open the Institution Usage page (IPF2003).