Routing eSNAP Reports
Route the eSNAP to the next reviewer or to the previous reviewer for further review or corrections.
- Open the eSNAP Menu page for the desired grant (see Querying eSNAP Reports for details).
- Click Route to open the Route to Next Reviewer page (ESP7021).
- From the Next Reviewer list, select the person to whom the eSNAP is to be routed.
- Enter comments to provide information to the next reviewer.
- Click Submit to route the eSNAP and return to the eSNAP Menu page with a confirmation that the eSNAP has been successfully routed. The selected reviewer receives an email notification that includes the comments that you entered.