Cancer control planners, program staff, and researchers have
the same goals: to reduce cancer risk, the number of new cancer
cases, and the number of deaths from cancer, as well as enhance
the quality of life for cancer survivors. While many share the same
goals, all do not have easy access to resources that can facilitate
the transfer of evidence-based research findings into practice.
This Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T. portal provides access to data and resources that can
help planners, program staff, and researchers to design, implement
and evaluate evidence-based cancer control programs.
The Cancer Control P.L.A.N.E.T. portal provides access to Web-based resources that can
- Assessing the cancer and/or risk factor burden within a given
- Identifying potential partner organizations that may already
be working with high-risk populations.
- Understanding the current research findings and recommendations.
- Accessing and downloading evidence-based programs and products.
- Finding guidelines for planning and evaluation.
Fact Sheet (PDF)