Division of Quality
Management - DQM
The OMA Division of Quality Management:
- Conducts management studies to improve component-specific and/or NIH-wide management effectiveness and efficiency of administrative management functions and systems, as well as broad-based management studies of program areas.
- Provides management consultant assistance to NIH components, and conducts management improvement studies, staffing assessments, and special management analyses.
- Directs or provides support to task forces and study groups addressing organization and management problems and issues.
- Provides responsibility and oversight for the management control function, including oversight for all NIH components and activities of potential concern under the Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act.
- Assures that satisfactory action is taken to implement corrective actions.
- Provides assistance to NIH functional managers in designing and conducting studies to assess and improve the management and effectiveness of NIH resources.
Contacting the DQM
The OMA DQM may be contacted via the following address:
National Institutes of Health
Office of Management Assessment
Division of Quality Management
6011 Executive Blvd. MSC 7669
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: (301) 496-2461
Fax: (301) 402-0169
Acting Director, DQM
|Dr. Karen Hardy