Clinical trials are medical research studies designed to answer specific questions about new therapies, procedures, or treatments, by testing them in people. This carefully conducted research helps to determine if the therapy is safe and effective.
Understanding Clinical Trials
- About Clinical Trials and CAM—Detailed information about clinical trials
- The Use of CAM in the United States
Research and Clinical Trials Results
Highlighted Results of NCCAM-Funded Research, Including Clinical Trials
NCCAM Clinical Trials
- A–Z List of NCCAM Clinical Trials
- Open Trials—Recruiting or not yet recruiting patients (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- Healthy Volunteers Needed (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- Completed Trials (ClinicalTrials.gov)
- Clinical Trials in Bethesda, MD
Other NIH Trials
Browse Other NIH Sponsored Trials, Including Those Using Conventional Treatment.