Skip to Content
Cancer Control and Population Sciences Home
Cancer Statistics Branch
Statistical Research & Applications Branch
Areas of Research
Finding Cancer Statistics
About Surveillance Research
Job Opportunities in Surveillance Research
Senior Mathematical Statistician/Program Director
- A position for a mathematical statistician to serve as Program Director for the largest statistical methods grants portfolio at NIH.
Social Science and Cancer Statistics
- A position for a quantitative epidemiologist /social scientist with a focus on social correlates of cancer.
CRTA and IPA positions
- These are fellowship and sabbatical positions under the Cancer Research Training Award (CRTA) and Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA).
Positions in GIS and Spatial Statistics
- Two positions are available: geographer and spatial statistician.
Statistician in Population Genetics
- A position within the Statistical Research and Applications Branch.
01 May 2008