National Institute for Literacy

[NIFL-WORKPLACE] Workplace Literacy -Friend or Foe?

Donna Brian djgbrian at utk.edu
Tue Mar 30 13:05:20 EST 2004

Hi Workplace list members,
A conversation that would be of interest to our subscribers is currently
taking place on the AAACE-NLA list. I'm copying the latest posts
below. It is related to our discussion started by David Rosen about the
trends in workplace education. If you want to take part in the discussion,
the list info is at the end of the messages. I will continue to follow the
discussion and post anything that might be of interest.

Donna
Donna Brian
Workplace Literacy Discussion List Moderator
djgbrian at utk.edu