[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2933] Re: Supported Distance Learning

From: Tommy B. McDonell (tommy.mcdonell@nyu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 18:18:45 EDT

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:18:45 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <tommy.mcdonell@nyu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2933] Re: Supported Distance Learning

Although that point is a good one, I was actually refering to the person
that puts up the class itself. As far as the text of answers, it is
complicated. For example, while I am sending this email and you are
receiving it, you don't own it, I do. Similar to real snail mail. This came
up, strangely enough, in a biography of a poet about ten years ago. Often
teachers quote their students without asking permission. (or professors
without passing human subjects)

Tommy B. McDonell
Adjunct Instructor,
Marymount Manhattan College