[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2831] Re: Comments on the Unweaving the Web

From: Heide Wrigley (hwrigley@aiweb.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 14:59:21 EDT

Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:59:21 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Heide Wrigley <hwrigley@aiweb.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2831] Re: Comments on the Unweaving the Web

Hi, Emily and others -

I'm about to leave the country and won't be able to be part of the Unweaving
the Web discussion right now although I am very much interested and would
like to jump in once I get to Bavaria.  As for the usability questions, I
wanted to point you all to a discussion on Interface Issues that appears in
one of the Cyberstep papers that Jim Powrie and I developed for the
federally funded Cyberstep project that was designed to link technology and
adult ESL/adult literacy.

The paper is on http://cyberstep.org/pdfs/multimedia_devStandards.pdf or you
can just go to www.cyberstep.org, click on "papers" and select the second
paper (materials development framework).Look up Interfaces in the RESOURCES
section in the table of contents.

I look forward to a lively discussion on all the questions that Emily raised

Auf Wiedersehn

Heide