[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2745] RE: Joint Technical Assistance Workshop

From: Stacie Lynch-Newberg (SNEWBERG@wwcc.cc.wy.us)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 19:01:35 EST

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:01:35 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Stacie Lynch-Newberg <SNEWBERG@wwcc.cc.wy.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2745] RE: Joint Technical Assistance Workshop

Hi Jaleh
My name is Stacie Lynch-Newberg, I teach developmental math at a community
college in Wyoming.  I met you several years ago at a LINCS training in
Seattle with Linda. We walked to a nice Tai place for dinner. Any way, I am
very interested in the RFA-HD-02-031 information.  I have tried to down load
the webcast several times and have had no luck.  Can you give me some
suggestions?  Thank you,
Stacie