[NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2717] RE: Adult Education Program Study (AEPS)

From: Nixon S. Griffis (ngriffis@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 18:02:06 EST

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:02:06 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Nixon S. Griffis" <ngriffis@bellsouth.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-technology@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-TECHNOLOGY:2717] RE: Adult Education Program Study (AEPS)

Dear Sir,
You must make it easier to access the survey if you expect teachers to take
valuable time up by filling a survey out. The link below does not take
people directly to the survey. I advise refashioning your communication and
resending your request out again. You will have a better response. Good
Luck.

Nick Griffis
Adult Education
Inlet Grove H.S.