[NIFL-ESL:9450] RE: Illiteracy

From: Antje Meissner (antjemeissner@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 14:07:45 EDT

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:07:45 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Antje Meissner <antjemeissner@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9450] RE: Illiteracy

Tanya,

but language is often just an excuse. Just as I said,
it often does not help people from other countries to
speak excellent german, beacuse they look different,
that's why in my country immigrants continue to feel
and are excluded.
My point is that language alone does not "unify"
anything.

Antje

=== message truncated ===