[NIFL-ESL:9414] Re: Accept English Only donation?

From: ttweeton (ttweeton@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 05:18:58 EDT

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 05:18:58 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "ttweeton" <ttweeton@comcast.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9414] Re: Accept English Only donation?

Kevin , those  who propose these  laws are incredibly ignorant of research
,already quoted here, on the effects of forcing children to learn English
without Bi-lingual programs.Their ignorance is so appalling,  it is like
walking out in public with only your underwear!  Too bad they are not on
line reading any of this information. But of course their objective is NOT
to be informed, just remain ignorant.
 The proposals ARE really vicious. Tanya