[NIFL-ESL:9324] RE: Accept English Only donation?

From: Cynthia E. Shermeyer (cesherm@UDel.Edu)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 15:49:03 EDT

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:49:03 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Cynthia E. Shermeyer" <cesherm@UDel.Edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9324] RE: Accept English Only donation?

Hi again Sue!

This just came through from Lynda to the NIFL ESL list serve. I would
suggest taking a look at it if you have any spare minutes! Lynda works
for CAL and is the moderator for the list. She has a wealth of
experience and information.  Too bad class is over, this would have been
a great addition for discussion and reading.
Cheers!
Cindy
Cindy