[NIFL-ESL:9151] Re: hello

From: AndresMuro@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 19:45:41 EDT

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:45:41 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: AndresMuro@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9151] Re: hello

In a message dated 7/11/2003 6:36:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, AndresMuro writes:

> In a message dated 7/11/2003 4:24:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time, usamant@comcast.net writes:
>

> No they take showers and use bidets and that's why they're the title holders
> for perfume creation!
>
> Ujwala

 Hey, there is one category where the French definitely are better than the americans. They have bidets. When I first came to the US, I had toilete crisis. In Argentina they sell these portable bidets that fit in toilettes for emigrants to take to primitive countries such us the USA. I brought the portable bidet and installed in my bathroom. At first, everubody at home made fun of me. A few days later everyone was using my bathroom and using my bidet. My youngest step son  uses it to get the ceilling wet. However, the rest put it to more practical use. The only nuptial agreement that kathleen and I have is for possession of the portable bidet in case of divorce.

 Andres

go here: www.geocities.com/andresmuro/art.html