[NIFL-ESL:9110] Re: Prison aid

From: Gail Spangenberg (gspangenberg@caalusa.org)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 07:31:15 EDT

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 07:31:15 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Gail Spangenberg <gspangenberg@caalusa.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9110] Re: Prison aid

Elsa and others, I don't plan to advocate anything in particular, but
will leave that to the professional sources he decides to contact.
I've had excellent responses from a large number of people and will
compile the information and pass it along to the fellow.  I've
learned a lot from this round of communications and thank all of you
who took the time to help.  Happy Holiday weekend!  Gail S

--
Gail Spangenberg
President
Council for Advancement of Adult Literacy
1221 Avenue of the Americas - 50th Fl
New York, NY 10020
212-512-2362, fax 212-512-2610